Saturday, November 28, 2009

Well i'm back from the Gay Show +DDD. It was not a bad show!!! There was all type of music, from american to Indian, to Korean, to Chinese,Etc. Well when the show started i couldn't believe that they were MEN. THEY  TOTALLY LOOKED LIKE WOMEN.


If you don't believe just look at the photo evidents..... And remember again ALLL WERE GUYS.


DSCF0128



My Mom says she is the most cutest and pretty of them all
DSCF0130



She Totally looks Chinese.....
DSCF0133




Whenever I saw this photo, it spoils my Ego......
DSCF0137




That TOTALLY looks HEAVY!!!!
DSCF0150


PS: This is me and my mom, Not Part of them or the show!
DSCF0153


Well...... After seeing the show... me ego just went down hill..... OMG THEY ARE GUYSSSS WHO IS MOST BEAUTIFUL GUYS I HAVE EVER SEEN YET????


Enough of this got to get ready for tomorrow MANLY sport WOHHHHH!!! To blog more Tomorrow!!!!


Nites!! Need more rest!!!! +DDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment