Monday, November 30, 2009

Just Came Back From Todays Activities, So Tired.... Phew~~~

Woke up super early today, 6am in the morning to get ready for White Water Rafting and ATV. The breakfast was not bad and the environment makes the morning real fresh. I love it totally!!! +DDD


After breakfast we were picked up and went around picking others up and then went towards our destination. Before we reach, we made a stop at a place filled with monkey!!! 


As you can see it's a male monkey. +DDD
DSCF0190


And after all the monkey madness, we reach the rafting area and started rafting right away!!


I should have worn my sunglass, i would have looked cooler~~!! +DD
DSCF0209


Here are some photo when my mom dad and me were RAFTING!!! +DDDD




There were MANY boats and people on that day, what to do it was a Saturday~
DSCF0225




They always splash at us and others, i think, but i know i was wet~~ Hahs
DSCF0257




DSCF0278


FIY: We always got stuck because there were so many boats~~ +DDD
DSCF0280


It was a 5KM Raft, and it didn't even seem long!!!
DSCF0292




DSCF0306


And now we started ATV!!!! WOH!!!! +DDD YEAH MAN!!!!
DSCF0322




DSCF0326




DSCF0344


DSCF0352


It was Super Rocky!!! But i loved it!!!! +DDD
DSCF0347


YEAH, I FINISH ATV!!!!!
DSCF0357


I really love Atv even thought it was my first time. I WANT TO TRY IT AGAIN!!!! WOHHHHH~~~!!!


Well got to go and sleep, tomorrow got to wake up early for snorkeling trip to blog more tomorrow!!!


Loves,
Sophia~~

No comments:

Post a Comment